Terms and Conditions
In the following terms & conditions “the photographer” shall mean Tom West or colleagues trading as Beehive Photography Studios. “The clients” shall be those
persons defined as bride and/or groom on the booking form. These terms &
conditions cannot be varied in any way by the clients unless such conditions
are expressly agreed by the photographer in writing.
By hiring Beehive Photography Studios, you therefore agree and commit to our terms and conditions.
The copyright Designs and Patents Acts assign the copyright of the images
to the photographer.
The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to display any photograph
covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in
advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc.
3. License, Coverage and Reproduction:
● Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of
the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the
● The photographer shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses
photographed and the locations used. The photographer's judgement
regarding these matters shall be deemed correct.
● The photographer shall endeavour to photograph all individuals as
requested by the client(s) at some point, but no responsibility will be taken
by the photographer on the occasion of leaving somebody out.
● For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the
photographer's movements are sometimes restricted by the official in
charge. The area from which the photographer is able to cover the
ceremony may not be the photographer's choice and the photographer
cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the
● Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors,
some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs.
● Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken
to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be
responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
● All standard wedding prices and additional goods specified on the
booking form are supplied at the prices ruling on the date of booking.
Goods not specified on the booking form are supplied at the prices ruling at
the time of receipt of the order.
● A non-refundable booking fee of £100.00 will confirm your booking, as well
as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the
photographer's website. The booking fee will be deducted from the cost of
the client's chosen package when calculating the final balance due.
● Payment in full of the remaining balance will be due one week before the
wedding day. You wedding photographs will not be released to you until this payment has been made
● Additional goods ordered must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
● Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the
6. Force Majeure:
● The photographer will endeavour to put the client(s) in touch with another
photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the wedding date
due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury,
victim of crime, flooding etc.
● In the event of cancellation by the photographer, or in the very unlikely
event of total photographic failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of
any fees paid.
● All digital negatives (computer files) remain the property of the
photographer. On occasion, the photographer may supply a copy of the
edited digital negatives to the client(s) for their own non-commercial use.
8. Cancellation Fees:
● If the client(s) should have to cancel a booking the following cancellation
fees will become due immediately upon said cancellation:
● Cancellation with more than (or equal to) 100 days to go until the wedding
date, the booking fee of £100.00.
● Cancellation with less than 100 days to go until the wedding date, full price
for the complete photographic coverage booked. Where no package has
been specified on the booking form, it will be deemed that the client(s)
have chosen the starter price to the value of £250.00. The client(s) are hereby
advised to take out an appropriate insurance policy to cover any expenses
incurred in the event of cancellation.
● Where the photographer is able to re-book the date with an equivalent
booking then the cancellation fee will be reduced to the booking fee.
9. Personal Accident:
● Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a
photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The
photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during
a photographic shoot.
10. Album Delivery:
● All wedding albums can either be collected or posted to the customer via courier.
Copyright Beehive Photography Studios 2015