Beehive Photography Studios Wedding Photography FAQ
1. Do I have to pay a deposit to book you and how much is this? We require a £100 deposit to secure your date.
2. How many meeting scan we have before our wedding? As many as you want but usually two. One first initial meeting and then a second closer to your date to discuss the final details.
3. Do you require food or a meal on our day? Yes please!
4. What time do you stay until in the evening? This all depends on how crazy your night gets! As a rule I usually stay for about 20 mins after your first dance but I will stay longer to get those really fun shots.
5. How long will I have to wait for my photographs after our wedding? Usually 8 weeks though I will send you a few sneaky peaks within the following days of your wedding.
6. Can you provide a second shooter? I can at an extra cost of £200 though I would suggest that a second shooter isn't always needed.
7. When would you need the final balance? About a week before you big day
8. Can I pay in installments? Yes and there is no added cost for this.
9. What if you are ill on our day? Though this is very unlikely, If I am unable to be at your day I will arrange a replacement photographer who I know has a similiar style to myself. I belong to a network of wedding photographers who help each other out in these situations especially since the Covid pandemic.